Sorry I was MIA last week. I was quite the busy bee.
I have been gathering some home decor inspiration from online like a mad woman. As mentioned on snapchat (melrod1206), I’m currently redecorating my home, and I’m definitely leaning towards a Moroccan/Boho feel (as you can see from my inspiration above). I’ve always been in love with the Moroccan look, and I know for sure I want to incorporate those elements into my living room, bedroom and backyard.
I’ve put together a wishlist of a few of many things I’m currently loving.
Be sure to leave a comment below with your favorite places to shop for home decor.
SHOP THE LOOK:
Before the long holiday weekend is over, I wanted to share a few styles that caught my eye while I was online perusing on Nordstrom, which all are under $100 BTW. 🙂
- Fringe Bag, $21.98
- Off The Shoulder Top, $21.60
- Off The Shoulder Cover-Up Top, $27
- Pointy Toe Flats, $27.99
- Floppy Faux Suede Fedora, $13.98
- Cover-Up Dress, $52.26
- Off The Shoulder Romper, $25.20
- Off The Shoulder Crop Top, $46.23
- Crochet Bikini Top, $72.36
- Wide Brim Boater Hat, $13.98
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and I’ve curated a few things I wouldn’t mind being gifted by my valentine (click the images above to shop the items).
Hey Horhey, if you’re reading this, it’s not too late. 😉
Whether you have a valentine or galentine, date night or girl’s night, make it your night to shine and treat yourself either way.
Hope everyone has an amazing V-day.
Happy lovers days!
I’ve been online browsing for a few things for the house, and stumbled upon these cute little items I sort of, kind of, need to have to have.
SHOP THE LOOK:
It’s that time of the year again, and I know I have been talking about getting back into doing more DIYs.
The time has finally come! I decided to do another DIY Christmas ornament simply because the first ornaments I made were a hit. To this very day my last DIY (from 2010) Christmas Ornament (click here for post) has gotten so much love.
Any who, let’s get started.
I decided to make faux feather pom pom christmas ornaments.
Here’s what I used:
How I made it:
I used the glue gun and dabbed a small amount onto the ornament, and began gluing the boa around. I decided to use smaller ornaments (last minute decision) because they looked much better on a smaller ornament than on the bigger ones.
It was such an easy and fun DIY. Hope you all enjoy it!
SHOP THE LOOK:
Am I the only one that hasn’t started their holiday shopping?! I totally procrastinated this year. Good news is, the Outlets at Orange is having ‘Wrap it Up’ Super Sale December 11th through December 13th. This holiday event sale features discounts of up to 70% off from H&M, Nike Factory Store, Sunglass Hut, Victoria’s Secret, and much more.
I’ve put together a few items that are currently on trend and on my wish list, that I’m definitely shopping this weekend.
SHOP THE LOOK:
I found more sales that I wanted to share with you all before Cyber Monday sales were over. I’ve listed a few more favorite items that are on my wish list, along with great gift ideas.
Happy Monday, happy shopping.
SHOP THE LOOK:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I’m so excited to be spending the holidays with my friends and family. From good food to good conversations to yummy pumpkin pie. And let’s not forget all the sales going on this week! Eeek!! Danger!
Below you’ll find some AMAZING Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals and steals I stumbled upon that I’ll definitely be shopping right after I stuff my face with delicious food. 😉 Gobble gobble! Happy shopping everyone!
- Asos is a no-brainer for em. I shop them all the time. Asos is having up to 60% off casual looks for men and women (11/24-11/26) on Black Friday, and on Monday 30% off EVERYTHING (11/27-11/30). Code: BLESSED
- boohoo is another favorite online store of mine, and I’m currently coveting all of their outerwear. They’re having 70% off EVERYTHING for US and 50% off EVERYTHING for UK (11/27-11/30). Here are my favorites.
Shopbop // Spend $250+ and save 15%, Spend $500+ and save 20%, spend $1,000+ and save 25% , S’well and Stuart Weitzman style level exclusions (11.24 – 11.30). CODE: GOBIG15
I remember coming across Luminess Air on those late night infomercials they show on television and wanting to try it. I was a bit hesitant at first because, I’m not going to lie – I was intimidated. Plus, it just seemed too good to be true. Giving you coverage and flawless skin all at the same time! Sounds too amazing, right?!
Well I decided to just give it a go, and was fortunate enough to collaborate with Luminess Air to try it out myself.
I tried it for the first time a few days ago and it really does give you a beautiful coverage, all while giving you a natural look. You guys! Seriously need to try it. It stays on all day, which is very important for me because I’m always on the go and have nearly any time for retouching.
Here’s what came in my package:
- The Luminess Air Stylus – Not as intimidating as it looks – trust me!
- Moist-Primer (M1)
- Brightening-Glow (G1)
- Blush-Series (Soft Rose – 2n)
- Two Foundations in shades 3 and 4 (I’ve been using shade 3)
- Airbrush Cleaning Bottle – Easy to clean stylus.
Because I really think you all should try it, I included a sweet little discount below.
Visit Luminess Air and enjoy 20% using this code: 734438351
Let me know what you think and if you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below or email me. I’d love to hear what you think about Luminess Air.
Also, I’ll be sharing more beauty products on my blog, so let me know what you want to see!
Happy Labor Day weekend everyone! Hope you all are enjoying yourselves. I know I am!
With the long weekend almost over and so many sales happening right now, I wanted to share my top faves for this fine Labor day weekend we are having.
- These Steven Madden sandals are just to die for. I totally need these in my life.
- I know on Snapchat and Instagram I’ve said I’m not a fan of white outfits, but it’s white bottoms I’m not so into (to be exact). But this Free People dress here, I can get into.
- Anything off-the-shoulder – sign me up! Love this beautiful printed top by Topshop.
- My choice of drink is always the Moscow Mule, so naturally I’m a fan of this copper mug, available at Nordstrom.
- These booties by Lucky are just perfect for Fall. Definitely need in every color.
- A girl can never have too many hats, and this Madewell panama hat is no exception.
- I’m in love with this bucket bag by Marc by Marc Jacobs. I mean, it’s a no brainer – really.
- Just like the booties, I need these Topshop flats in every color. These are just so easy and go with practically everything.
- No such thing as too many sunnies. I usually wear cat-eye shaped sunglasses or aviators but these Le Specs are special and definitely a style I do not have. I kind of needs these, right?!
- Love love love how dainty and simple these Baublebar earrings are. Totally adding these to my collection.
- These Kate Spade New York sandals are so fun and festive, and so on point for the long holiday weekend. I wish I had them on my feet now!
- Another off-the-shoulder favorite by none other than Asos.