By now, the malls are probably the craziest and most hectic, especially because of the most anticipated sale of the year – the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. The only time I wish I had a sugar daddy (no offense Horhey). It’s the most dangerous sale, but most exciting because a lot of the brands that are normally super expensive get dropped to a more reasonable price that cannot be passed up, I meannnn. Lucky for us there’s online shipping so we don’t have to wait in ridiculous lines. We can simply shop form the comfort of our home.
So without further ado, here are my top picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that are currently sitting in my shopping cart, because it is frowned upon to be in a store with no bra, sweatpants and a glass a wine.
Last year, we were introduced to the basket bag. Today, still the most wanted, high in demand bag this season is none other than the rattan basket bag or what most people call – the picnic basket bag… You might’ve seen this bag flooding your Instagram feed – whether it’s an influencers wearing it or your favorite celebrity. This bag is all the rage.
I’ve put together a list of some of my favorite basket bags (all under $100) that I found on Etsy. Begin slideshow by clicking left arrow above.
Let me know which is your favorite bag.
SHOP THE LOOK:
The time has come. Holidays are here, and the real important question is what do I wear for…?
Whether you’re attending a fancy holiday party/event, or going to a company party, Christmas dinner, or anything holiday related, I’ve got you covered boo. I decided to put together a few holiday items that are all under $100 – duh. Because why would you spend more than that?
Scratch that. I’ll speak for myself. I don’t like spending a lot on clothing or accessories because I don’t think you have to in order to look ah–mazing!
Velvet Bardot Top – TopShop
Velvet Pleat Midi Skirt – TopShop
ASOS Tulle Prom Skirt with Multi Layer and Trim – Asos
Semelle Pendant – BaubleBar
Black Velvet Seduction Bodysuit – Windsor
Burgundy Intimate Velvet Dress – Windsor
Gold 12 Row Rhinestone Choker – Windsor
Natural Faux Fur Scarf – Windsor
Katie Black Full Sequin Formal Dress – Windsor
Black Pretty Young Thing Blazer – Windsor
Navy Longing Velvet Mini – Windsor
Cressida Natural Sparkling Goddess Dress – Windsor
Black Ombre Sequin Pants – Windsor
Black Star Dust Glitter Romper – Windsor
Rose Gold Holiday Cheer Jumpsuit – Windsor
Black Slit Life Living Midi – Windsor
Burgundy Puppy Love Jacket – Windsor
Gray Velvet Renaissance Booties – Windsor
Natural Buckle Down Heels – Windsor
Black Faux Fur Clutch – Windsor
Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping!
SHOP THE LOOK
Last week, I co-hosted the Coach Spring 2016 viewing party in their Rodeo Drive store. It was so much fun being able to see the runway live from New York Fashion Week here in LA. The collection is everything and I WANT everything.
Here’s what I wore to the viewing party. Head to toe Coach, obviously. 😉
In case you missed it, you can watch the entire runway show, here.
SHOP THE LOOK:
Coach Everyday Dress c/o | Coach Betty Loafer c/o | Coach Nomad Crossbody Bag c/o
Happy Labor Day weekend everyone! Hope you all are enjoying yourselves. I know I am!
With the long weekend almost over and so many sales happening right now, I wanted to share my top faves for this fine Labor day weekend we are having.
- These Steven Madden sandals are just to die for. I totally need these in my life.
- I know on Snapchat and Instagram I’ve said I’m not a fan of white outfits, but it’s white bottoms I’m not so into (to be exact). But this Free People dress here, I can get into.
- Anything off-the-shoulder – sign me up! Love this beautiful printed top by Topshop.
- My choice of drink is always the Moscow Mule, so naturally I’m a fan of this copper mug, available at Nordstrom.
- These booties by Lucky are just perfect for Fall. Definitely need in every color.
- A girl can never have too many hats, and this Madewell panama hat is no exception.
- I’m in love with this bucket bag by Marc by Marc Jacobs. I mean, it’s a no brainer – really.
- Just like the booties, I need these Topshop flats in every color. These are just so easy and go with practically everything.
- No such thing as too many sunnies. I usually wear cat-eye shaped sunglasses or aviators but these Le Specs are special and definitely a style I do not have. I kind of needs these, right?!
- Love love love how dainty and simple these Baublebar earrings are. Totally adding these to my collection.
- These Kate Spade New York sandals are so fun and festive, and so on point for the long holiday weekend. I wish I had them on my feet now!
- Another off-the-shoulder favorite by none other than Asos.
Ok, ok… I seriously need this trench coat in every single color because it goes with everything and I’ve been in the mood to wear this coat with practically everything everyday (not literally but I do wish I could wear it everyday). This is why I love basics, classics… staple pieces because you can style them however you’d like with almost anything you’d like. That’s the beauty of owning key pieces in your closet. Plus, it’s the best way to style so many different looks without breaking the bank. Basic items go a long way.
SHOP THE LOOK:
Daily Look Trench Coat | Blouse | YMI Jeans Shorts | Hayden-Harnett Bag | Sunglasses
[show_ltk_widget rows=”3″ cols=”4″ show_frame=”true” user_id=”119948″ padding=”2″]
I was browsing online per usual, and came across a few items that instantly stopped me and are currently sitting in my shopping cart. I kinda need to have these for Spring, don’t you agree?…. decisions, decisions.
- How to be a Parisian Wherever you are, Nordstrom. I wish I had an accent. Everything sounds so much better.
- Yellow Long Sleeve Epaulet Belt Trench Coat, Sheinside. This is a no brainer and a show-stopper. I mean…
- Proenza Schouler Bucket Bag, Forward. Bucket bags are my jam.
- Peg Pant in Grid, ASOS. I love me a good party pant.
- Leopard Print Long Sleeve Blouse, Oasap. I think this blouse speaks for itself. It’s leopard. Period.
- Derek Lam 2-in-2 Sweatshirt, Intermix. An oversized sweater? 2-in-1? Done and done. Sign me up.
SHOP THESE STYLES:
Outfit inspiration for the month of January.
Are you tired of me talking about Fall yet? Well I hope not because today’s post is… well, just that. Here’s a little Fall inspiration to get you through today. I love matching separates – pretty much anything that is a matching set is what I’ve been in the mood for lately. I’m hoping this trend sticks around for awhile.
Hope everyone has a lovely thursday!
SHOP THE LOOK: