5 Things I’m Looking Forward To This Holiday
Can you believe that Christmas is just around the corner?! I can’t! Next thing you know, it’ll be 2018. OMG!!! I feel like the year flew by so quick. But I also feel this way around this year every year. Anyone else?
I love the holidays only because everyone is always so merry and gay and full of love and happiness, and I love it all. I wish we could all be this way all year long and not just around the holidays – but something about the holidays and this time of year just makes you feel this way, and puts you in a jolly ol’ mood. Agree or disagree?
Here are 5 things I’m looking forward to this holiday…
- Spending time with friends and family.
- Playing games, like Catch Phrase and Cards Against Humanity. So much fun!
- New Years is by far one of my favorite holidays to celebrate. I love dressing up and being so festive and surrounded by the most important people in my life.
- I love watching Christmas movies.
- And last but not least (my favorite favorite of all favorite things), I’m so ready for Tamales!
What are you looking forward to this holiday season? Share in the comment section below. I’d love to know!
SHOP THE LOOK: