How to Juggle Blog Life and Real Life….
Really wish I could say “OMG, it’s SOOO easy. All you have to do is this, this, and that!” Wish it were as easy as snapping my fingers. That would honestly be amazing and make my life easier, LOL.
Balancing work and play isn’t that easy but you have to always keep in mind to find a happy medium, especially with family and friends.
This is how I juggle both my blog life and really life, that have actually helped me stay sane….
- I try to get all my work done before George gets home from work, so that I can be present and give him my full attention.
- I always work my schedule around his. On his days off, I will make sure to clear my schedule, whether it’s skipping events (unless it’s a campaign) or scheduling my meetings and appointments on days he’s working.
- I make sure my blog and social media content is scheduled and done at the beginning of the week so that it is less stressful when I’m trying to do real life things outside of blogging.
- When I get campaigns while I’m traveling with George, I like to get them out of the way by shooting all content early in the morning, so that we can enjoy the rest of the day, and enjoy each other’s company.
- I often meet with my blogger friends to shoot content together so that when I’m spending time with family and friends, I don’t bother them for a photo.
- I always make a list of things I need to get done. What’s important and what can wait. Prioritizing is key.
Sure, things come up and don’t always work out the way you expect them to, but what I’ve learned is having a plan is VERY helpful, and makes your life so much easier.
Besides, happy hubby, happy….
Wait, I don’t think that’s how it goes. 😉