Very often than not do I find myself questioning “what am I doing with my life?” I think it’s pretty normal.
There are times where I feel I have my s*** together …pardon my french, and times when I just want to throw in the towel. Also very normal.
So what do I do to stay motivated? What keeps me going?
Passion. That’s what keeps me going. I’m very passionate in what I do, and I think that is a huge reason why I continue to do what I love doing.
These are just a few things that help me stay motivated.
- I said this on insta stories before. I go on Pinterest and will LI.TER.ALLY search for positive quotes. It really does help me stay sane, driven and focused. honestly.
- Read books. Currently re-reading Mindset by Carol S. Dweck.
- Surround yourself with others who are just as passionate and ambitious as you are.
- Travel. Even if it’s a quick getaway. Getting lost for a bit let’s you regroup and find yourself, ya know what I mean?
- YOU GUYS. Your kind words mean the world to me. I wouldn’t be where I am today with my blog without you guys. so thank you. thank you thank you. a million times thank you.
SHOP THE LOOK: