It’s obvious that our engagement has dropped drastically with the new Instagram algorithm. I say drastically because I’ve noticed it on my own account.
Because it is so difficult to keep people engaged, one must find ways to maintain the interaction between one another. Here are five tips on how to increase your Instagram engagement… I hope this is helpful for some of you.
- Figure out the best times/dates to post. Use icono square to get your analytics.
- Interact with your followers as well as accounts you follow. It’s important to respond to any comments or questions left on your photos.
- Figure out how many times a day to post, whether that’s more frequently or less.
- Observe what content gets the most engagement that way you know what type of content you need to continue creating going forward.
- Captions are key. I personally think it’s a waste when you skip captions. Take advantage of creating creative captions, like asking questions or telling your followers to list their favorite ___. Start a conversation. Whether it’s through your captions or insta stories. Ask your followers what type of content/posts they want to see more of. Or maybe ask your followers where they are from.
SHOP THE LOOK: