Today’s post is a little different but thought it was very important to share. As a blogger I’m always on-the-go, from one photoshoot to another, in between meetings and outfit changes in the car…. yup. Been there done that. Still do that. I realized how important it was to have certain items in my car while working. I decided to compile a list of items I feel are essential to have in my car, and also feel every blogger should as well.
- ‘Absolute’ Camisole: A simple camisole is so helpful when you’re constantly changing from one outfit to another, especially in the car.
- Cosmetic Makeup Bag Toiletry Travel Kit: Touching up in between photoshoots and/or meetings are a must. After all, you gotta look your best at all times. 😉
- Hair Ties Ponytail Holders: Helps keep your hair out of your face when you’re changing, plus these do not leave any creases in your hair.
- Trident Sugar Free Gum: No brainer.
- ‘In the Wild’ Throw: Again, very helpful when changing in the car.
- Titan Mall Plastic T-shirt Bags: Gotta keep the car clean.
- Band-Aid Brand Comfort-FlexAdhesive Bandages: Ladies and gents, we all have those shoes that are killer (literally), so having these around are major.
- Lil’ Lemon Drop Daily Detangler to Go Brush: I cannot tell you how many times I’ve found myself regretting not having a hair brush in handy. There has been countless times when I see photos of myself where I can see all those loose hairs that make my eye twitch (insert eye-rolling emoji here), especially when I’m attending events. Not cute.
- ‘Detox’ Dry Shampoo: LIFE. CHANGING. Because no one likes oily/greasy hair. One of my favorite dry shampoos of all time. May I also recommend Batiste dry shampoo. That one is also my fave.
- Deodorant: When you look and smell good, you feel good. And that’s important… plus no one wants to be around someone who smells like onions. Barf!
- Mobile Power Charger from Pac2Go Portable Charger: Aaaah… probably one of the most important things to carry in your car or purse, honestly.
- Travel Size Aloe Vera Spray for Face, Skin & Hair: You gotta feel fresh, too.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion: Because ashy elbows and knees are not cute.
- Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm: So important to have, especially when changing lip colors for different outfit looks.
- Healthy Snacks: We all get super busy and forget to eat, which is so bad. I am guilty of this. We need to stay energize and take a moment to eat something or else we will crash, and feel very yucky.
- Dasani Purified Water: This ties back to #15. Stay hydrated.
- Wet Ones Sensitive Skin Hand and Face Wipes: I have found myself wishing I had these or hand sanitizer.
- Makeup Remove Cloths: This ties back to #17.
- WizGear Universal Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount Holder : Hands-free is the way to be.
I hope you find this post very helpful. Feel free to share some of the items you carry around in your car.
SHOP THE LOOK: