I thought I’d start the first day of a new month with a new beauty blog post. I’m sharing the exact brushes I use to apply my makeup with.
I’ve been using Sigma Beauty brushes for years now, and when new brushes were delivered to my doorstep, I was beyond excited. I especially couldn’t wait to use the highlighter and contouring brushes.
Here are the steps-by-step on how I apply my foundation and powder:
- The very first step before applying my foundation, I use a sunscreen moisturizer and an eye cream. I let it sit for a few second.
- I then apply my foundation with the 3DHD Kabuki brush, which is AMAZING. This brush is a multifunctional brush allowing you to get all the curves, creases and angles on your face.
- I then apply my powder with the Duo Fibre Powder/Blush brush. I love this brush because it allows me to be able to apply my powder as lightly as I’d like to.
- Next step, is the contouring. I use the Large Angled Contour – F40 brush on my cheekbones, along the side of my eyebrows, outer edges of my forehead and jaw line. I also use the Tapered Face – F25 brush to blend in the product.
- Followed by the Small Contour – F05 brush to contour around my nose and any smaller areas.
- Then comes the highlighting part. I use the Tapered Highlighter – F35 brush to highlight desired areas on my face. I normally like to brighten up my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose, cupid’s bow, inner corners of my eyes, as well as my chin and in between my brows.
- The very last step is the setting powder, which I usually use the Duo Fibre Powder/Blush brush.
All product are linked above. Be sure to follow me on Instagram @melrodstyle, as I’ll be sharing more beauty posts soon.
For more Sigma Beauty brushes, please visit them at www.sigmabeauty.com.