Happy Labor Day weekend everyone! Hope you all are enjoying yourselves. I know I am!
With the long weekend almost over and so many sales happening right now, I wanted to share my top faves for this fine Labor day weekend we are having.
- These Steven Madden sandals are just to die for. I totally need these in my life.
- I know on Snapchat and Instagram I’ve said I’m not a fan of white outfits, but it’s white bottoms I’m not so into (to be exact). But this Free People dress here, I can get into.
- Anything off-the-shoulder – sign me up! Love this beautiful printed top by Topshop.
- My choice of drink is always the Moscow Mule, so naturally I’m a fan of this copper mug, available at Nordstrom.
- These booties by Lucky are just perfect for Fall. Definitely need in every color.
- A girl can never have too many hats, and this Madewell panama hat is no exception.
- I’m in love with this bucket bag by Marc by Marc Jacobs. I mean, it’s a no brainer – really.
- Just like the booties, I need these Topshop flats in every color. These are just so easy and go with practically everything.
- No such thing as too many sunnies. I usually wear cat-eye shaped sunglasses or aviators but these Le Specs are special and definitely a style I do not have. I kind of needs these, right?!
- Love love love how dainty and simple these Baublebar earrings are. Totally adding these to my collection.
- These Kate Spade New York sandals are so fun and festive, and so on point for the long holiday weekend. I wish I had them on my feet now!
- Another off-the-shoulder favorite by none other than Asos.