In a perfect world, we would be able to use the same beauty products on our skin all year round without having to rotate season by season. Unfortunately, that doesn’t exist – at least not in this world. With that said, I’ve put together a list of products I’m currently using on my skin that work for me this season. I’m really loving these products because it gives me the coverage I need without looking like a clown.
- NO 7 Photo Fix – It’s very light and silky.
- Anastasia eyebrow pencil – It’s so easy to use.
- Flower Beauty Highlighter Chubby – I apply this on my forehead, eyelids, nose bridge, cheek bones and cupid’s brow.
- Flower Beauty Mascara – What I love most about this mascara is that it doesn’t leave me with raccoon eyes at the end of the night.
- Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Concealer– I practically use it all over my face.
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation – I alternate between a few other foundations but this is by far one of my favorites. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and natural looking.
- Mary Kay Loose Powder – Again, I alternate between this powder and Laura Mercier powder. I lightly brush my entire skin to complete the look.
What are you currently using on your skin?
Shop the Look: