The theme for my birthday was Bow ties and Tiaras, so I decided to make myself a sparkly crown… duh!
Here’s how I made it:
- I used pipe cleaner ($1.29)
- Headband that I already had (free)
- First, I wrapped the pipe cleaner around the headband covering the entire band.
- Then I began creating the shape of the crown by bending and twisting around the headband for support.
- Repeat this until you have the desired crown.
This DIY was not only easy to make but inexpensive to make. The UO crown (shown in first photo) is $14 and my Mel Made Crown only cost me $1.29.